Monique Quintana is a contributing editor at Luna Luna Magazine, and her work has appeared in Huizache, Bordersenses, and The Acentos Review, among other publications. She is an alumna of the Community of Writers at Squaw Valley and the Sundress Academy of the Arts and has been nominated for Best of the Net. She blogs about Latinx literature at her site, Blood Moon and is a pop culture contributor for Clash Media.
Luna Luna Magazine
- "Necromancy For Your Grandmother's Hands"
- "Watching Disney As A Millennial Brown Girl"
- "Whisper With Blonde Hair: Mi Vida Loca's New Gangster Queen"
- "Trash Glamour: A Manifesto"
- “Fuck Off, Santa: A Chicana Christmas Carol”
- "Santa Muerte: The Altar is My Injection Site"
- "Flesh Puzzle: A Xicana Watches Slasher Films and Ponders Divination"
- “The Walls of My Garden: My Jo March and the Sensational Story”
- “My Mother’s Circus/Handsewn Carnival”
- "stripes: pinata song" at #thesideshow
- "tiny colony" at #thesideshow
- “riding shotgun” at the Santa Ana River Review
- “the angel tree” at Leopardskins and Limes
- “boots” at Intrinsick
- “ojos (or eyes”) at WOLVES
- “snow 1998” at Heather Press
- "beauty" at Gingerbread House Literary Magazine
- “jewels: a spider story” at Gonzo Today
- “a little saw” at Lunch Ticket
- "counter girl" at Ragazine
- "little pigs" in Mount Island Magazine